Pages

3.1.10

2010

What more i can say...

IT'S A NEW YEAR!!!

Isn't this 'new' year bring all the luck?? Are u think it should be?? Well u perhaps to think it's going to be luck....

This is my 'old' year...i got a new baby boy again...very sweetness as u can see...very adorable baby like his bros...

We move to this 'old guy' hometown...(and i feel like home sadly home...) don't ask me why...as u can see that i not online as usual as i am like before...my life such to going down under the earth...accept my 2 boys bring me 'up'....like i never had a frenz...so sadly because all i do its... routine housewife job...(and its not look like graty by some other people)...talking by myself alone...like a crazy people..huhuhu....so much to say...and am tired to tell all the sadness, happiness, everything...

This my 'new' year come...i will do what i want to do...don't care what u trying say or do...don't care about everything accept what i want to be have....like you do before n now n in the future...

FAIR N SQUARE!!!!

2 comments:

Buyuiazliana said...

motip???new year azam baru carut dalam blog sambil speaking???kelassss.....ekekekekeke!happy new year to u too!!!

Arisy said...

cool, sebab u release it here, rather than keeping it to urself. anyway, it's a long year, this is only a start, enjoy it. happy new year too !